Monday, May 15, 2017

Chapter 4: What the Wilders are really like.

Tuesday 16 May

 Wednesday 17 May.
P4.

In today's lesson we are going to start off with  writing a quick paragraph explaining what made  Rose say this, " I did some things I'm not proud of" (P 47)

You will need to re-read and look at the description of the compound, and look at the events that happened on P 55 through to P 56. 
This clearly gives the reader an understanding about how dangerous the Wilders really are.

This is about identifying specific detail in the text to support what you are saying.



You will need to use the SEX-Y paragraph structure in your written answer.
This work should be in your Novel Study Folder.


Then we are going to complete the summary notes for Chapter 6 of the novel.

LI: We are learning to develop brief notes using the chapter summary guide.

SC: I can re-read to find detail to add to my notes.
SC: I can contribute my ideas to the class discussions and note taking.
SC: I can identify a significant quote that I can explain in each chapter.





No comments:

Post a Comment