Sunday, May 14, 2017

Finishing the Novel

Monday 15 May

Awesome work everyone, and what an exciting finish to 'The Road to Winter'. I am sure we will all be waiting for the sequel to find out what happens to Finn, Kas, and Willow...

Today we are going to begin to complete our chapter summaries, and work to build up a character profile of the main characters in the novel. This work will take most of this week to complete.
We will also begin to explore some of the themes that are easily identifies in this great novel.

LI: We are learning to develop brief notes using the chapter summary guide.

SC: I can re-read to find detail to add to my notes.
SC: I can contribute my ideas to the class discussions and note taking.
SC: I can identify a significant quote that I can explain in each chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment